Terms and Conditions
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Conditions of Stay
The terms and conditions of stay are for the protection of both parties and departure from these by you permits the owner or the owner’s representative to refuse the key, amend the rent, or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- The premises are let to you for the period stated in the confirmation letter and for the number of guests booked and paid for.
- At check-in guests are required to provide a security bond of $200.00 to cover any incidental expenditure during their stay. Reception staff will process a pre-authorisation against the Visa or Mastercard provided. Alternatively, we accept cash of AU$200, which is held until management has inspected the apartment.
- The balance of the tariff is to be paid upon arrival.
- The agreed deposit is to be paid in order to confirm your reservation. Non payment is understood to be a cancellation. Mid and low season deposit is AU$300 and high season is AU$400.00. A booking is not guaranteed until the deposit has been paid.
- The booking is made in good faith by us and may be subject to change. We cannot accept responsibility for the actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control.
- The apartment is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Early check-in is subject to availability.
- Guests are required to depart no later than 10am on the day of departure. A late check-out fee is applied after 10:00am.
- The apartment is to be left in a clean and tidy condition. Rubbish must be removed to the bins provided on ground floor behind reception. Separate bins are provided for rubbish and recycling. Dishes must be washed, dried and put in their original position. Failure to do so will incur an extra cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the premises
- All damages or losses to the furniture, fittings, fixtures and items in the apartment are the responsibility of the guests and must be reported to management and paid for immediately. An administration fee will apply for charges made after departure that were not reported. An indicative price list can found in the Guest Compendium in each apartment.
- No person shall engage in conduct that is a nuisance to other guests and residents. Noise levels are deemed excessive if your neighbours can hear the noise.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice. We cannot be responsible for bookings without prior inspection by the tenant if accommodation is unsatisfactory upon arrival. No refund will be given if you are not satisfied with the accommodation.
- In the event that the apartment is for sale then the tenant agrees to allow the owner or his agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours, by appointment.
- Each apartment is privately owned. No items are to be moved between apartments or removed from apartments. A fee will apply for any items missing from the apartment in which it should be.
- Replacement fee for lost keys is $60 per key and lost remotes are $85 each.
- Money, jewels and all other valuables are the responsibility of the guests.
- After hours security call-outs will incur a minimum fee of $100.00.
- It is the guests responsibility to familiarise and comply with Body Corporate by-laws and house rules.
- Any breach of the house rules, by-laws, terms and conditions may result in immediate eviction (with no refund) and police involvement.
ANACAPRI Holiday Resort Apartments adopts the following practice when dealing with cancellation of a direct holiday booking. All reservations are made in good faith by us and are subject to change. We cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control. Administration fees cover the cost of processing the cancelled booking.
Cancellations 28 days or more prior to the date of arrival receive a full refund less an administration fee of AU$30.00.
Cancellations less than 28 days prior to the arrival date, receive no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of AU$30.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
MID & LOW SEASON
Cancellations 14 days or more prior to the date of arrival receive a full refund less an administration fee of AU$30.00.
Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the arrival date receive no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of AU$30.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
SHORT NOTICE BOOKINGS
Bookings made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date receive no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An administration fee of AU$30.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
High season policies apply