Going green on vacations is never too hard to practice. With a little concern and consideration for the survival of our planet, we can all make simple and collective efforts to help conserve the environment. We at Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments believe in taking steps in reducing our carbon footprint in order to prevent further damage to environment and with this we also encourage our guests to take part in helping on this worthy effort.
- Our Surfers Paradise apartments has provided a few environmentally sound suggestions that can easily be practiced on holidays and even in our day to day lives.
- Before leaving on a vacation, holiday makers at our family apartments in Surfers Paradise can save a lot from lower energy costs by unplugging all of the unused and unnecessary electrical items. Energy consumption doesn’t stop once you turn off your electronic appliances, it will continue to consume electricity unless you have it unplugged. Always make it a habit to turn off the lights when not in use or when your leaving the room. These simple habits can also apply even you’re on vacation or on a staycation.
- One of the major contributors of carbon emission is from transportation. Air line travel is one of the biggest sources of pollutions from transport vehicles and that is why we encourage our guests especially travellers at our accommodation in Surfers Paradise to take to the rails if possible or perhaps take the public transports in order to save you gas and lessen carbon emissions. When heading to the Gold Coast with a group of friends, it will also help if you agree on getting in carpool.
- One way to give back to mother nature is by volunteering for a good environmental causes. When visiting the Gold Coast on a long vacation, make sure to help out on clean up drives or environment campaigns to get more people informed and involved in saving the planet. You can also extend a helping hand by becoming a volunteer on several wildlife and nature parks around the region.
- Before heading out to the beach, make sure that the sun block you’ll be using won’t cause harm to the natural flora and fauna of our marine environment. While sun block gives us good protection against harmful UV rays, recent studies show that some of the ingredients in sun blocks leads damage to corals.
For bookings at Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments, please click here.