The Gold Coast is undoubtedly one of the world’s best tourist destinations. Holiday makers can’t help but be enthralled by its fine white sand, long stretch of shore, sparkling sun-drenched beaches, and its contagiously laidback beach ambience. With so many new places to see and exciting things to do, it is quite understandable why most vacationers can be tremendously overwhelmed especially when preparing your travel bags. Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments recommends their guests to bring only the essentials and aim to pack light.
Here are 6 useful tips to help you with packing:
- Generally, the Gold Coast enjoys a sub-tropical climate which makes it a great place to spend your beach holidays. It is only advisable to bring clothes that best suit the warm climate such as short pants, t-shirts and skirts. Bring at least 5 to 6 pairs of undies, sandals and comfy shoes, and of course don’t forget to pack your swim wears.
- Remember to roll up your clothes when packing to avoid creasing. In case you ran out of clean clothes, you can always buy some nice souvenir garments that you can wear while on vacation or better yet, use the laundry facilities at our Surfers Paradise apartments.
- Do not forget to bring your important items such as your ATM, credit cards, cash, valuable documents (insurance, passports, flight details, etc.), first-aid kits, guidebook, and eyeglasses. Guests at our family apartments in Surfers Paradise should always keep an eye on their precious belongings to avoid unnecessary loss.
- It is best to pack some snacks and good magazines or books to keep you entertained in case you might get bored while waiting for the next available flight. Hand sanitizers, Kleenex, wet wipes and towel can also come in handy for a quick clean ups.
- Always place your electronic gadgets such as your cameras, laptops, mobile phones, ipods and chargers inside your hand luggage to prevent it from getting smashed and damaged. Check first the voltage compatibility of your appliances before plugging it in and make sure to bring adaptors in case might need one.
- After carefully organizing your holiday apparels and gadgets, place it all in your bag and make sure to secure it with small padlocks or cable locks. It is sensible to put your credit cards, ATM and cash inside your pouch bag. Also get a small hand bag that you can bring along anywhere.
For bookings at Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments, please click here.